We look forward to welcoming you to our Captain David Seath Memorial Fund 5K Run/Walk event on Sunday 22 April 2018.
- 1000hrs-1040hrs: Registration (Marquee adjacent the Glen Pavillion)
- 1045hrs: Welcome
- 10:55hrs: Warm-up
- 1100hrs: Run commences
- 1110hrs: Walk commences
We shall run the normal Dunfermline Park Run route (Green marker denotes the start and red is the finish):
- Head down the straight towards the Glen Pavilion.
- Continue down the hill for three anti-clockwise loops.
- Head back up the straight to the finish.
- Free car parking is accessible from the A907 to the main car park
- Limited car parking by the Glen Pavilion is also available
- Toilets will be open from 9:30am.
- Water & fresh fruit stands provided.
- Further refreshments will be available in the Glen Pavilion.
- 1145 Air Cadets Squadron will act as Course Marshals.
- First aid provision is in place.